NSYSU Department of Business Management of Grant Regulations of Attending International Conference for PhD Students
Adopted by the Sixth Curriculum Committee of 2002 Academic Year
Revised by the seventh Departmental Affairs Council of 2004 Academic Year
Revised by ninth Departmental Affairs Council of 2006 Academic Year
Revised by the sixth Departmental Affairs Council of 2013 Academic Year
In order to encourage PhD student to attend international conference, our department set the regulations to promote international academic status and educational exchange.
- Applicant requirement
(1) Applicant should do the research under the related professor.
(2) The paper has been formally accepted by the representative international conference in the relevant field and will be published in the conference.
(1) Deadline: two months before going aboard
(2) Document (Please follow the form of Department of Business Management and procedures)
- Profile sheet (including catalogue)
- Documents that the paper is accepted by formal conference (The copied letter or email) and detailed conference schedule.
- The scheduled published paper of abstract and the full content. (The paper should be completed in Taiwan and did not publish before.)
(1) In order to encourage PhD students to attend 「International conference hosting in other foreign languages」,we will subsidy registration fee in one time. And the total amount is up to NT$10,000. (Except for who is subsidized by other organizations)
(2) The attendee who will publish the paper.
(3) The seminar is hold as scheduled and will be listed in semester data. (1/1~6/30 for semester spring, 7/1~12-31 for semester fall)
(4) The application for the subsidy is only limited to the current semester of the meeting
(5) According to the date of the seminar, as soon as seminar is hold, it will be reimbursed.
(6) The international academic conferences will be identified, which are the first and second level seminars recognized by National Science Council. Others international academic conferences will be decided by chair and doctoral coordinators.
◎Please use the school’s form